Obsessively ranking, knowing better, and talking turkey in miraculously spangled garb.

Shaking leaves of streamers from the liber-tree

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Double Fantasy

I get a little too excited about fantasy baseball. It's true.

Lucky for me, I only got around to hard thinking about the catchers. Er. I mean, I ranked the catchers as I felt they'd perform this season in fantasy baseball and then I ran out of time before the season started. So, no fantasy for me, but I wonder if I'll get my catchers right:


Joe Mauer
Brian McCann
Victor Martinez
Ryan Doumit
Kurt Suzuki
Matt Wieters
Jorge Posada
Mike Napoli
Geovany Soto
AJ Pierzynski
Russell Martin
Chris Iannetta
Yadier Molina
Bengie Molina
Miguel Montero

All the other catchers are worth no more than a slimy avocado pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment